Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- BY PURCHASING FROM OUR STORE YOU ARE CONFIRMING THAT YOU ACCEPT OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- DO NOT CONFIRM YOUR ORDER IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OUTLINED HERE.
- WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE PROCESSING AND THE SHIPPING OF ORDERS IF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTED OR CONFIRMED VIA AN AGREEMENT FROM THE PURCHASER.
- THE PURCHASER AGREES TO ABIDE BY OUR COMPANY’S REGULATIONS WHEN PLACING AN ORDER.
1. UK-ROIDS.COM assumes no liability for the use of any products supplied. The information contained on this website (or on any sites linked from or to this site) is for general use purposes only, and is not intended to promote or support the taking of anabolic/androgenic steroids or any other drugs. By viewing this information and material and/or purchasing steroids through us you agree not make claims, in perpetuity, for any damages occurred howsoever arising, known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen from UK-ROIDS.COM as a company, nor from its executives or directors.
2. We do not advocate, encourage, possess, or attempt to obtain anabolic steroids or any other controlled substances. UK-ROIDS.COM cannot be held responsible for the actions taken by our customers or by those who access the information on our website in their own accord.
3. The descriptions and opinions offered on this site are not medical suggestions or advice but are generally based on speculative and subjective values. Every athlete who contemplates taking these drugs should always first consult a licensed physician, as their improper and unsupervised use can cause damaging and potentially permanent side effects. We strenuously disapprove of the administration of pharmaceuticals to minors in order to enhance their athletic performance.
4. All products are provided with printed expiration dates on the packaging. In the unlikely that case you receive any products with expired dates: DO NOT USE THEM and please contact us so we can assist you promptly. Unless otherwise stated, and subject to your statutory rights in respect of quality and or for the purpose of fitness, we provide no guarantees or warranties, either expressed or implied of any kind with respect to products sold.
5. To order products from us or to make use of our services, it’s required for you to be at least 18 years of age. UK-ROIDS.COM takes no responsibility for pre-verifying the importation requirements and regulations for products delivered to the purchaser’s country of origin. Any risks of legal action for products shipped to the purchaser and consequently brought upon the purchaser for not acting in accordance with national regulations and importation laws of the destination country, is entirely the responsibility of the purchaser.
6. Prices are subject to change due to international currency rate fluctuations and changes in fulfilment costs without any notice.
7. Availability of products sold are subject to change without any notice.
8. We do not accept order cancellations after the payments have been processed.
9. After you have made a purchase you will receive an invoice via email, which includes: your order number, list of products within your order and the product specification for each item, your user name and the password (that you have chosen), thus enabling you to check the status of your order while it is being processed.
10. We wrap items in carbon photo paper which is impenetrable to X-ray scanners. If you require, you may request that we can disguise your goods as toys, video cassettes, etc.
11. The ordered goods will be delivered to the address you specified at the time of placing your order.
12. The estimated delivery time for our airmail shipments are: 9-12 days for Standard shipping and 1-3 business days for Express shipping within Europe, and for the USA Standard shipping is maximum 10-13 days.
We cannot be responsible for delivery delays during national holidays, or disruptions on the side of the shipping provider in charge of the delivery.
Any expected delivery dates given are approximate and we shall not be liable for any losses, or associated costs, damages or additional charges from the shipping service provider or expenses incurred by any delays in delivering the goods to you; unless those damages were caused as a result of our negligence or lack of oversight.
Deliveries to Germany, Canada and Australia are via standard post only, which usually takes up to 12-15 business days (no Express shipping is currently offered). This reduces the chances of items getting seized at customs control.
If a package is not delivered due to negligence on behalf of the customer (not being at home at the time of receive the parcel, failing to pick up the items from the post office) we cannot be held liable to reship the items. Only items seized at customs or damaged during transit are reshipped.
13. Once have accepted, are in the possession of and have checked the goods delivered to your specified address, we no longer retain ownership of the goods and have no further responsibility for lost or damaged items.
14. With getting orders passed through customs we have 99.9% success rate to the USA, 99.5% to Canada and Europe and 97% to South Africa. Even in case products get seized at customs (a mere 1% possibility based on our statistics over several years), we cover 100% of the loss associated.
15. If incorrect shipping information was provided by the purchaser, the order might not be delivered to the correct address and/or it may be returned to the sender. UK-ROIDS.COM takes no responsibility for order losses caused by misdelivery or for the losses incurred as a result. The main reason is that the shipments are non-returnable is due to the discreet method of shipping we use.