Oxandrolone - anabolic and androgenic steroid. It was first released on the market in 1964. The company SearleLaboratories. Today is known under many brand names, including Vasorome, Anatrofil, Anavar and Oksandrin. In essence Oxandrolone in the UK - synthetic steroid with A Heterocyclic ring, in which the oxygen atom replaces a carbon atom. The steroid is very popular in the UK due to its low androgenic anabolic activity and a high index.
Like many other AAS, oxandrolone originally designed for medical purposes. It has been used to treat anemia, Turner's syndrome, HIV infection, strengthen bones and recovering from burns. It was not long, and Anavar firmly rooted in sports pharmacology. For competing athletes is a prohibited drug.
The steroid profile Oxanprime UK
- Anabolic effects - 400% of testosterone.
- Androgenic effect - 25% of the testosterone.
- The level of conversion into estrogen (aromatization) - is absent.
- Effects on liver - weak / moderate.
- The release form - tablets.
- Period - up to 12 hours.
- Detection time at Doping Control - up to six months.
I must say that the reception of oxandrolone is probably the best solution for women. Low probability and severity of adverse reactions (high anabolic index) indicate that Anavar exceptional security.