Alphabolin (ampoules) manufactured by Alpha Pharma contains Methenolone Enanthate, often referred to as Primobolan, one of the most well-liked anabolic steroids, which is taken by bodybuilders to build muscle. Its popularity was greatly influenced by the so-called "Arnold Schwarzenegger brand." The renowned actor allegedly used this steroid frequently. This popularity can be easily explained by the fact that any steroid will sell well if Arnold Schwarzenegger's name is attached to it. However, because of this fame, some fans of superb definition started to have misunderstandings about the drug's primary properties.
PRIMOBOLAN PROPERTIES AND EFFECTS
Primobolan is a steroid and is one of the safest anabolic substances. It is suitable for both sexes due to its mild nature. It should be noted that this drug was even taken for medicinal purposes to treat premature new-borns. The hormone has shown success treating muscle tissue disorders like osteoporosis. Corticosteroids respond favourably to Primobolan, which inhibits their activity. There have been instances where this drug has successfully treated hepatitis and carcinoma.
The following results can be expected from a Primobolan cycle:
- The athlete achieves results without fluid retention when using steroids as part of their athletic preparation. The muscle tissue is dense and has well defined contours.
- The drug enables you to achieve favourable results in both solo and combined sports pharmacology cycles.
- The drug's active ingredients essentially have no effect on the body's natural testosterone production processes. However, the drug's primary uses are to discontinue the AAS cycle or to enhance the quality of muscle mass.
You should seek the advice of a professional who can accurately determine the period of use and dosage before beginning a Primobolan cycle. A specialist typically advises male athletes to use no more than 200–800 mg per week, while women are advised to use a Primobolan dosage of no more than 50–100 mg. The half-life is typically 6 to 7 days. As a result, administering injections no more than once or twice a week is suggested.
PRIMOBOLAN SIDE EFFECTS
Even though Primobolan is regarded as a mild steroid, it is nevertheless possible for androgenic side effects to develop when it is being administered. These signs and symptoms include:
- The appearance of facial and body acne.
- Hair loss. This is greatly influenced by genetic predisposition.
Although Primobolan is moderate anabolic, it can cause virilization in women. It may include the following effects:
- Coarsening of the voice.
- A growth in masculine hair.
- An increase in clitoris' size.
Most of the time, the drug dosage, and the individual susceptibility of the athlete's body to the hormone Methenolone Enanthate are linked to the onset of side effects. Most people who take the recommended dosage do not experience any health issues.