Most often, with the help of training, people want to lose weight and achieve muscle definition. The latter is called "drying" by professional athletes. In this material, we will analyze the basics of how to promote muscle definition and what kind of training you need to perform for this.
What is muscle definition?
An athlete's definition is measured by the amount of subcutaneous fat around the body.
- No more than 10% is classed as a low body fat percentage. Such an indicator will not work constantly. This percentage of body fat is usually achieved by professional bodybuilders when performing at competitions. If you are doing this for yourself as a hobby, then the 10% body fat level should not be reached as running this low of a level can be bad for the health.
- 11-14%. This indicator will give you a toned body and you will look athletic and defined. Usually, this level of definition is what ordinary and dedicated gym users want to achieve.
- If the amount of fat is 15% or more, then the body should be dried so that the definition will be visible.
In order to get a defined body, you should not only play sports, but also monitor your diet. Also, to burn fat, you need to do loads of cardio training. It is extremely difficult to get rid of extra pounds without this. It is better to alternate cardio training with power loads. Incorporate running or cycling workout into your workout routine.
Also, to obtain muscle definition, you should:
- Do many sets, reduce the weight of the gymnastic apparatus with which you are engaged with each set;
- Do supersets. Doing several exercises in a row without a break;
- "Pumping" style. Do one light weight exercise many times;
- You should not rest for a long time. Take a break between sets for no more than one minute;
- Finish each workout with a stretch.
Tip: For many athletes such as Endomorphs and other people who carry excessive weight loads, performing these tips will be very effective but only after you are at a lower body fat percentage. To achieve this lower percentage, T3 is often used by many and has been proven to be highly effective. Due to this substance speeding up the body’s metabolism, a user can drop mass amounts of their body weight while using the supplementation T3 within their workouts!
Muscle definition training program
When starting a workout, do not forget to warm up and you can also devote 10-15 minutes to cardio at the beginning of the workout. For example, the exercise bike or treadmill.
- Do barbell squats 12 times for 4 sets;
- Extension of the legs on the exercise machine - 15 times for 4 sets;
- Dumbbell press - 12 reps for 4 sets;
- Lifting dumbbells while sitting - 12 times for 4 sets;
- Lifting dumbbells while standing - 12 times for 4 sets.
Do 30 minutes of cardio without strength training. Work out on a stationary bike.
Take time for your hands muscles:
- Pull-ups on the bar – 10 times for 3 sets;
- Dumbbells pull-up in tilt - 15 times for 4 sets;
- The pull of the cables to the chest while sitting - 20 times for 3 sets;
- The pull of the cables behind the head - 20 times for 3 sets;
- The pull of the barbell with biceps while standing - 15 times for 4 sets;
- The pull of the barbell on the Scott bench - 15 times for 4 sets.
Cardio workout on a treadmill. Run on the track for 1 hour this time. Remember to keep the same pace throughout the session.
Exercises for the chest and triceps:
- Bench press - 12 times for 4 sets;
- Dumbbells extensions to the sides - 20 repetitions for 4 sets;
- Dips - 12 reps for 4 sets;
- Dumbbell Two-Arm Overhead Triceps Extension - 15 reps for 4 sets;
- Overhead extensions on the cables while standing - 20 reps for 4 sets.
Also do cardio workouts. Do this for an hour. Choose for yourself which exercise machine to do, a treadmill or a bicycle.
Rest day. Time to relax and recover.
To gain muscle definition, you should not only exercise, but also eat right. You can include sports nutrition in your diet, remove carbohydrates, reduce the calorie content of food. Also, do not forget to drink plenty of water, take vitamins to strengthen your body. Exercise regularly and then you will be able to see the proper result.
Tip: To build the ultimate muscle definition, first you must lose the body fat in order to promote the muscles appearance and secondly, then you must build the muscle in order to gain more muscle definition. We have touched on using T3 or overweight users who need some help in dropping their mass body fat percentages, but what about after its use, or for those users who have a high percentage but are not majorly overweight? This is where Clenbuterol comes in!
Clenbuterol is a pre-workout / fat burning non-steroidal oral substance. This widely used and popular drug is so effective that it has become widely used by many individuals around the world. This substance can enhance the fat burning process, enhance the endurance of the athlete and also keep the body’s muscles safe from attack during these drying times. Due to this, supplementing your training program with Clenbuterol can promote muscle definition while helping to melt away those last bits of subcutaneous fat from the abdomen and other areas of the body!
You can find Clenbuterol, T3 and even the ultimate weight loss and health promoting substance HGH within our online store with further details on their use and benefits for the user. Please visit our store for more details and start to gain your muscle definition today!