Max-Drol is mainly used during mass-gaining cycles and it is available in pill form. Due to the drug’s safety, efficiency, and affordability it is one the most popular among athletes. The Dihydrotestosterone derivative, Oxymetholone (Anadrol) is the active ingredient which has a moderate androgenic and strong anabolic activity. Anadrol is one of the strongest oral steroids.
OXYMETHOLONE PROPERTIES AND EFFECTS
If you follow the recommendations, you will be able to achieve the following results during a cycle:
- Quick growth of good muscle mass.
- Increased endurance and capacity.
- Increased strength.
- Stimulated activity of blood circulation.
- Accelerated regeneration processes that is important for sportsmen who do regular intense exercises.
- Improved function of joints and ligaments.
Anadrol does not cause aromatization and it does not retain water in the muscle tissue.
Make sure to abide by the recommendations in order to achieve the desired results and minimize the chance of side effects.
AN ANADROL CYCLE
We recommend using 50 - 150mg per day for no longer than 2 months. This dosage is considered to be the most efficient one for progress and does not lead to side effects. After discontinuation of the drug, post-cycle therapy (PCT) is required using Tamoxifen.
Those who want better results may combine the drug with other AAS, such as Sustanon.
OXYMETHOLONE SIDE EFFECTS
The most common side effects related to Oxandrolone are:
- Liver toxicity at high doses.
- Testosterone suppression.
Tamoxifen or Clomid helps to reduce estrogenic side effects.