Common side effects associated with the use of Maxi-Fen-10 in the UK citrate include hot flushes, vaginal bleeding, vaginal discharge, vaginal itching, stomach upset, headache, dizziness, swelling, and loss of hair. Other side effects include skin rash, decreased platelet count or white blood cell count, visual disturbances, uterine fibroids, endometriosis and other endometrial changes, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism, changes in liver enzymes and elevated triglycerides.
In connection with the use of Maxi-Fen-10 in the UK related increase in the incidence of endometrial cancer and uterine sarcoma. Maxi-Fen-10 citrate may cause birth defects and its use during pregnancy should be avoided.
Reviews of athletes (UK):
The benefits of the drug
1. Almost immediately after the application, the drug increases blood cholesterol levels. This significantly reduces the risk of heart disease. As is known, many bodybuilders can suffer such illnesses;
2. Compared with other drugs as tamoxifen estrogen is very light, it does not harm the internal organs, but rather a positive effect on the human body;
3. Tamoxifen is much safer to other drugs. Even long-term use of it does not bear any harm to the body.
Disadvantages of the drug
Like any other medical facility, tamoxifen has a number of side effects:
- Because of its structure, the preparation inhibits the growth of IGF in the human body;
- Tamoxifen acts very slowly. Its action takes place over many hours. This is especially noticeable at the initial stage of the decision;
Disadvantages also include the fact that many doctors in bodybuilding athletes are advised to take tamoxifen with other drugs. Very often, it is advised to use with Proviron. After all, this drug is able to burn the excess fat in the body. As you can see, there is clearly indicated another lack of preparation.